Programs and Services
The Bucks County Conservation District promotes conservation practices in the agricultural community by:
- Assisting farmers with improvement of agriculture, conservation, and nutrient management activities.
- Administering and/or publicizing financial opportunities for conservation planning and implementation.
- Administering and distributing information regarding Nutrient Management Law (Act 38) and Manure Management (Chapter 91).
- Promoting and assisting in educational events pertaining to agricultural conservation.
The agricultural program in Bucks County maintains a working partnership with the United States Department of Agriculture: Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS). This partnership enhances the conservation of the county’s soil and water resources.
- Agricultural Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- Manure & Nutrient Management Plans
- Funding Resources
- Ag Conservation Publications
For information on local Bucks County farms and community supported agriculture (CSAs) download: Fresh From Bucks County Farms
Agricultural Conservation Technician
Phone: 215-345-7577 ext. 115