Projects that will generate earth disturbance of one (1)  acre or greater are required by State and Federal Law to complete and obtain a Nonpoint Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permit, as well as an Erosion & Sedimentation Control Plan approval from the BCCD.

Other permits may be required depending on the type and scope of project that you are planning. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the BCCD office and request a Pre-Application meeting with the Technician assigned to the municipality where your project is located.

Below are links to the required documents and tools that are commonly used to complete the required information for an NPDES permit application. For more guidance, please download the information found on our NPDES Guidance page.


PA DEP Electronic Permitting Link & BCCD Forms

NPDES General Permit Application & Forms

NPDES Individual Permit Application & Forms

       *Please use PAG 02 Modules 1 through 4  (above) to complete your application for Individual Permits