PROJECTS OVER ONE ACRE
Projects that will generate earth disturbance of one (1) acre or greater are required by State and Federal Law to complete and obtain a Nonpoint Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permit, as well as an Erosion & Sedimentation Control Plan approval from the BCCD.
Other permits may be required depending on the type and scope of project that you are planning. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the BCCD office and request a Pre-Application meeting with the Technician assigned to the municipality where your project is located.
Below are links to the required documents and tools that are commonly used to complete the required information for an NPDES permit application. For more guidance, please download the information found on our NPDES Guidance page.
NPDES General Permit Application & Forms
- PAG 02 NPDES Notice of Intent Instructions (updated April, 2020)
- PAG 02 NPDES Notice of Intent Form (updated April 2020)
- PAG 02 NOI Checklist (updated April 2020)
- PAG 02 MODULE 1 - Erosion & Sedimentation Control
- PAG 02 MODULE 2 - Post Construction Stormwater
- PAG 02 MODULE 3 - Antidegradation Analysis
- PAG 02 MODULE 4 - Riparian Buffers
NPDES Individual Permit Application & Forms
- PAG 02 Indvidual Application Instructions (updated April, 2020)
- PAG 02 Individual Application Form (updated April, 2020)
- PAG 02 Individual Application Checklist (updated April, 2020)
*Please use PAG 02 Modules 1 through 4 (above) to complete your application for Individual Permits
- Chart 5b - Summary Table of Stormwater BMPs
- Web Soil Survey Tool
- PNDI Environmental Review Tool
- emapPA Tool
- Integrated Water Quality Report 2018
- Timber Harvest E&S Plan Template, PPC Plan, and Inspection Report