1. Contact Morgan Schuster from BCCD to set up an on-site meeting to visit the possible worksite. A pre-application meeting is required in order to be eligible for funding. The applying agency must also have representatives that are up to date on their ESM training certification.
2. Apply for funding for worksite. Please use the links below for forms and instructions:
- Application (Fillable or PDF version) used for both Dirt & Gravel and Low Volume Roads
- Application Instructions
- Low Volume Road Traffic Count Instructions
- Low Volume Road Traffic Count Validation Form
- Stream Crossing Evaluation Form
3. Application gets reviewed by the DGLVR QAB and BCCD. If chosen to be funded, a contract is signed.
4. Project may be started any time within a year from the contract signed date. The applicant will receive 50% of the total funded amount as advance funds. All receipts and the project completion report will be turned in to BCCD to receive the final 50% payment.